CISF Constable Notification 2015-2016 Apply
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant constable posts. As per this notification, CISF needs to occupy the total 156 constable posts. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites the online applications from dare and interested candidates through this notification. Online application forms are now available at its official website. Eligible candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the CISF recruitment address on or before the last date. For more information about CISF Constable Notification 2015 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about CISF Constable Notification 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 156 posts.
Name of the posts: Constable posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test, physical efficiency test and medical examination.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Aspirants must refer the notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/10/2015.
How to apply for CISF Constable Notification 2015:
- Log on to the official website of CISF www.cisf.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of CISF Constable Notification 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the CISF address.
- Take hard copy it for future reference.