CIFT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has released a job notification for appointing the candidates as the technical assistant posts. CIFT invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through the interview. Applicants who are searching for the technical assistant posts in CIFT, those applicants can refer the official notification for eligibility criteria and can apply and attend for the interview. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Applied contenders must attend for the interview at predefined dates.
Eligibility criteria of the CIFT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Candidates age should be below 35 years for woman and 40 years for men. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their B.F.S.C or B.Sc (Zoology or Chemistry or Environmental Science) from any recognized university and must have computer knowledge.
They will be selected based on the aspirants performance in the personal interview only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.8000/- per month.
- Interview date: 14/09/2015.
- Interview Time: 08:30 Am to 11:00 AM.
At Veraval Research Center of CIFT,
Matsyabhavan bhidia plot,
How to apply for CIFT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Applicants must fill the bio data form with accurate details of the aspirant.
- Attest the recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Attach all the required documents of the applicants regarding age, educational qualification, schedule caste or scheduled tribe or OBC etc.
- Applicants must attend for the interview on scheduled date and time along with prescribed application form to the interview venue on or before the interview time.
Click here to apply for the CIFT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016