CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2017 – 124 Staff Nurse Jobs
Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO), Raipur has recently announced an employment notification CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, DEO and Accountant etc positions. As per this notification, CMHO is going to fill up 124 empty vacancies. CMHO invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 20th February, 2017 on its official website. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 124 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse.
- GNM and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 64 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess matriculation, diploma degree or MBBS from any recognized board or university.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Academic Merit List and computer test conducted by Chief Medical Health Officer for selecting CMHO Staff Nurse Jobs.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.650/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.325/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2017.
How to apply for CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CMHO www.raipur.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of CMHO Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.raipur.nic.in