Chhattisgarh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2015
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), Raipur has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as veterinary assistant surgeon posts. As per this notification, CGPSC wants to full fill 105 members of unreserved positions. Chhattisgarh PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Chhattisgarh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about Chhattisgarh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 105 posts.
Name of the posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Backlog) posts.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation in veterinary science from any recognized university or institute with good academic score. They must have minimum experience in this relevant fields.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in online written examination and personal interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Competitors need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/11/2015.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the CGPSC www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of Chhattisgarh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.