Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Police Department is now released the latest employment notification Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 on its official website of recruiting the job hunters as the posts of GD Constable. As per this notification, CG Police Department needs to full fill 740 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with police department jobs, those must read the official notification carefully and after that apply online. CG Police Notification 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Chhattisgarh latest govt jobs, those must apply on or before last date 27th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 740 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: GD Constable.
District vacancy List:
|Name of the District||Number of vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Physical Test.
- Written Examination.
- Document verification.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- For General and OBC applicants, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.125/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/06/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 27/06/2016.
- Document Verification, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and PET: 01/07/2016 to 05/07/2016.
- Date of the written examination: 17/07/2016.
- Results announcement Date: 31/07/2016.
Steps to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Chhattisgarh Police Department www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of recent notification.
- Download the online application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.