Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer Call Letter 2015 Download
Engineering Department, Union Territory, Chandigarh will soon announce the Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer Call Letter 2015 at its official website recruitment-portal.in. Job seekers who are going to attend for the Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer 2015 written examination, those aspirants are seriously waiting for their call letter. Applied aspirants may check and download their call letter through its main portal.
Details about Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer Call Letter 2015:
Engineering Department, Union Territory, Chandigarh has been stated an official job notification for appointing the candidates as the posts of junior engineer posts in Public Health Wing. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview. Engineering Department will soon upload the examination date and call letter issuing date at its official website.
- Written examination will be conducted in two parts and exam will be in objective type questions.
- Part I exam conducted in morning session and part II exam will be in evening session.
- Part I exam will be of total 100 marks and the time duration for this part I exam will be 2 Hours.
- Part II exam will be of total 50 marks and the time duration for this part II exam will be of 1 hour.
- There is no negative marking.
Engineering Department, Union territory, Chandigarh is going to release the Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer Call Letter 2015 on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the examination date at its official page. Aspirants must bring their call letter to attend for the examination. Candidates must download their call letter through online.
How to download Chandigarh Engineering Dept Junior Engineer Call Letter 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Engineering Department www.recruitment-portal.in.
- Click on the call letter button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Call letter will be opened on your monitor screen and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.