CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has been disclosed the job bulletin for filling up various vacant lecturer and assistant professor posts in various departments into the various government and private colleges through this drive. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission invites the online applications from the candidates who are interested to work as professor and lecturer posts in public sectors. Job seekers can check the notification details and can apply online. Suitable applicants may download the CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 538 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Professor Posts: 94 posts.
- Lecturer Posts: 444 posts.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh state wise.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Aspirants can check official notification for election details.
Applicants can get the salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month.
- For Un Reserved candidates Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18/08/2015.
How to apply for CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the CGPSC www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link of CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the notification.
- Fill the application with mandatory info of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take Xerox copy of the filled application form for future usage.