CGPDTM Examiners of Patents Designs Recruitment 2015-2016
Controller General of Patent Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) has released the recruitment job portal to full fill the unreserved positions like examiners of patents and designs posts. As per this notification applicants who are looking up for the CGPDMT jobs, those contenders can check the notification for online registration process and can apply through online. CGPDMT invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Suitable competitors may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about CGPDMT Examiners of patents Designs Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about CGPDMT Examiners of Patents Designs Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 459 posts.
Name of the posts: Examiners of Patents and Designs posts.
Applicants minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
Candidates must pass their post graduation and graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- For general candidates Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/08/2015.
- Preliminary examination hall ticket issuing date: 05/09/2015.
- Date of the preliminary examination: 20/09/2015.
- Mains examination hall tickets issuing date: 12/10/2015.
- Date of the main examination: 18/10/2015.
How to apply for CGPDMT Examiners of Patents Designs Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the CGPDMT www.ipindia.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.