CGPDT Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Examiner Vacancies
Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks (CGPDT) has recently published the latest job notification CGPDT Recruitment 2017 on its official website very soon. As per this notification, CGPDT is going to fill up various vacant examiner vacancies. CGPDT invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government jobs, those may apply for this notification through online as soon as possible. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about CGPDT Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Examiner Vacancies.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants should possess Masers Degree in required field from any affiliated university.
Candidates will be selected done based on their applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Viva Voice.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants no need to pay the registration fee.
- Candidates make the payment through online mode only.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for CGPDT Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of CGPDT www.recruitmentnpc.in.
- After that, click on the link of CGPDT Examiner Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.