CGGB Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application Form
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) is going to publish the latest job notification CGGB Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 to fill up the vacant posts of Office Scale and Assistant posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this CGGB Recruitment 2016, those can apply for this notification on or before closing date. Applicants can apply through by filling out applications from online mode. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who want to start their career with banking sector jobs, those can download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: Various vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Officer Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CGGB Bank Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation in any subject or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university. Candidates must be proficiency in local language that is Telugu and computer knowledge.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per bank rules and regulations.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.20/-.
CGGB Bank will soon upload all the notification dates on its official website.
Steps to apply for CGGB Bank Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Go to the official website of CGGB Bank www.cggb.in.
- Click on the link of CGGB Bank Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.