CG Vyapam Recruitment 2016-2017 for 1428 Posts
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will soon release the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant posts. As per this notification, CG Vyapam needs to full fill 1428 members of unreserved positions. This is a good opportunity for all those applicants who are searching for a job in the state of Chhattisgarh State. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity are required to give their 100% performance. So, candidates are advice to prepare very well for the CG Vyapam 2016 upcoming competitive exams.
Total Number of Posts: 1428 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacist :
- Gramin Swasthya Sanyojak (MPW) Male – 763.
- Gramin Swasthya Sanyojak (MPW) female – 396.
- Radiographer – 10
- Lab Technician – 110
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Academic details will vary from post to post. Candidates must refer the notification for educational details.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates, Rs.350/-.
- For SC, ST and BC Applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Last Date To Apply: 20th August 2016.
- Date Of Exam: Available Soon.
Steps to apply for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Log on to the official website of CG Vyapam www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of CG Vyapam Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.