CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015 Download
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has decided to conduct the CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector2015 written exam at various exam centers. Large numbers of applicants are applied for this CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Recruitment 2015. After completion of the online registration process, applicants are eagerly waiting for their admit card. All the applied contenders can download their CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015 through below link.
CG Vyapam has published an official notification to recruit the applicants as labour officer and labour inspector posts. Selection process will be done based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview. CG Vyapam is going to conduct the CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector 2015 exam on 22 November, 2015 at various exam centers.
CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Exam Pattern 2015:
- Written examination will conducted in objective type.
- Question paper will consist 3 sections like Section I, II and III.
- Exam paper will be of 150 multiple choice type questions.
- Exam conducted for 150 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 hours.
CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015 will be available 10 to 15 days prior of the examination date. Admit card is very important for writing the exam. Admit card contains the information about exam name, exam date, exam center, exam time and personal information of the applicant. Without admit card no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall. Interested candidates can follow the following steps to download their CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015 easily.
How to download CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015:
- Go to the official website of the CG Vyapam www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Click on the admit card button.
- After that, click on the link of CG Vyapam Labour Officer Inspector Admit Card 2015.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be generated on your computer window.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.