CG Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Health Department (CG Health Department) was released the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant medical officer posts. As per this notification, CG Health Department is going to filling up 238 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. CG Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its main portal. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 03rd April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 238 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Backlog of Handicap)||38|
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their MBBS or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit score and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/04/2016.
How to apply for CG Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Health Department www.cghealth.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of CG Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.