Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 3317 vacant Posts
Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Mumbai has published the latest job notification Central Railway Recruitment 2016 on its official website. As per this notification, Central Railway is going to fill up 3317 members of vacant positions. Job seekers who are searching for the central railway government jobs, those must apply for this Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2016 as early as possible. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 3317 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Apprentice (Apprenticeship Training).
Candidates age should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. Age relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category applicants.
Applicants must have passed matriculation or equivalent examinations with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from any recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the concerned trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Selection will be on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th class with minimum 50% marks and also ITI marks in the relevant trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
Candidates must read the official notification for payment details and etc.
- For general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.100/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2016.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of central Railway www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click on the link of Central Railway Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.