Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 – 152 LDC MTS Jobs
Central Ordnance Depot (COD), Allahabad has recently announced an employment notification Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of March, 2017. As per this notification, COD is going to fill up 152 vacancies of Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Fireman, Vender, Multi Tasking Staff and etc posts. COD invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest COD Allahabad Notification 2017 can apply for this COD Allahabad LDC MTS Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 26th April, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 152 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||23|
|Civilian Motor Driver (CMD)||1|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||1|
|Name of the Post||Name of the Category||Age Criteria|
|LDC and Fireman
|Unreserved||18 to 25 years|
|SC/ ST||18 to 30 years|
|OBC||18 to 28 years|
|Material Assistant and
Civilian Motor Driver
|Unreserved||18 to 27 years|
|SC/ ST||18 to 32 years|
|OBC||18 to 30 years|
Candidates must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 26/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/05/2017.
How to apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of COD www.indianarmy.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of COD Allahabad MTS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in