Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 – Chargemen Posts
Central Employment Exchange (CEE) has recently announced an employment notification Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Chargemen II Positions. As per this notification, Central Employment Exchange is going to fill up large numbers of vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Central Employment Exchange Jobs can apply for this Central Employment Exchange Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Chargeman II.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Diploma in Engineering in a relative field or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay as Rs.4200/-.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 21/10/2017.
- Final date to submit the application form: 27/10/2017.
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Central Employment Exchange www.employmentservice.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Central Employment Exchange Chargemen II Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.employmentservice.nic.in