Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Central Bank of India has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various credit officer and risk manager posts. As per this notification, Central Bank of India needs to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th September 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 61 posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Credit Officer
- Risk Manager posts.
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for office assistant and 65 years for faculty positions.
- For credit officer, candidates must possess their graduation in relevant discipline with computer knowledge.
- For Risk Manager, Post graduation or equivalent examination in Rural Development or Sociology or etc from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30th September 2016
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the link of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.