CEED Application Form 2017 www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
IIT Bombay has recently announced an official notification regarding CEED Notification 2017 at its official website. Common Entrance Examination for Design named as CEED Application Form 2017 for getting admission into M.Des and Ph.D programs in various design institutes such as IIT Kanpur, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati, IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad and etc institutes. Students wish to improve their drawing skills, visual perception ability and creativity in design field may apply by filling CEED Online Application Form 2017 on or before last date that is 11th November, 2016. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. For more details about this CEED Notification 2017, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply.
- Product Design and Engineering.
- Industrial Design.
- Visual Communication.
- Interaction Design.
- Mobility and Vehicle Designing.
Eligibility Criteria for CEED Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must have 4 years bachelors degree in engineering or architecture or design or interior design.
- Applicants must possess 4 years professional diploma in design are eligibility to apply.
- Those who are passing 4 years B.F.A degree are also applicable to apply.
- Students who have passed 2 years master degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications are also eligible to apply for CEED Application Form 2017.
Candidates who are belongs to general and OBC category, those can pay the fee as Rs.2200/- and who are belongs to SC/ST/PWD category must pay Rs.1100/-.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and interview of the respective design departments for apply to respective institutes for admission.
CEED 2017 Exam Centers:
CEED 2017 Important Dates:
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Closing date to submit online application||11/11/2016|
|Submit the application form with late fee||11th to 18th November, 2016|
|Hall ticket will be issued from||26th December, 2016 to 21st January, 2017|
|Date of the CEED 2017 Exam||22nd January, 2017|
|Draft answer key will be published on||28th January, 2017|
|Last date for sending comments about draft answer key||31st January, 2017|
|Answer key will be realised on||02nd February, 2017|
|Result declaration date||10th March, 2017|
|Score card will be available from||15th March, 2017|
Steps to apply for CEED Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CEED www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- After that, click on apply link for online registration.
- Applicants must read all the details in official notification.
- Then, fill an application form with all relevant information.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After filling online application form and submit it within given time period.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.