CDAC Recruitment 2016 – Engineer/Technical Posts Online Application
CDAC(Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing) has recently released the Sr. Engineer/ Sr.Technical Officer Posts for PWD Candidates. There are total 23 Posts in CDAC Notification. Candidates who are interested to apply for this CDAC Recruitment 2016, here we provided the eligibility is as follows.
Eligibility For CDAC Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited (only online) for Group A, Technical positions at PB – III, GP 5400 & GP 6600 to be filled through Special Recruitment Drive for PwD candidates, by way of Direct Recruitment mode in following disciplines.
|Discipline 1||Computer Science/Information Technology and Allied disciplines.|
|Discipline 2||Electronics Communications/Electrical/Telecommunication/Instrumentation & Control/Medical Electronics/Power Electronics/VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines|
|Discipline 3||Biotechnology / Bioinformatics/Health informatics/Geoinformatics/Meteorology/Environmental Science/Ocean Sciences/Oceanography/Environmental Engineering|
Total 23 Positions are available across C-DAC Centers (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Silchar and Thiruvananthapuram ) in PB III – GP 5400 and GP 6600 (VI CPC) as follows.
|Type of Disability||Vacancy|
|VH = Visually Impaired||09|
|HH = Hearing Impaired||08|
|OH = Orthopedically Impaired||06|
How To Apply For CDAC Recruitment 2016:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid and active till the completion of selection process, at least for a period of one year.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007.
Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Important Dates : CDAC Recruitment 2016
A. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 27 July, 2016, 10:00 am
B. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates August 31, 2016, 18:00 pm
C. Test / Interview date – Will be communicated by email only
D. Cut off date for calculation of Age and Experience August 31, 2016
Click Here For Official Website: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_pune_corp_2016