CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has recently published the official notification to hire the applicants as the posts of senior consultant, research associate, pharmacist and data entry operator and other vacant posts. CCRAS needs to full fill the total of 364 unreserved positions. As per this recruitment notification, aspirants who are searching for the jobs in CCRAS, those contenders can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through offline. CCRAS invites the offline applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Suitable candidates must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the CCRAS address on or before the last date. For more information about CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 364 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||52|
Applicants minimum age should be 25 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.
Candidates must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.13000/- to Rs.50000/- per month depending upon the position.
For more information about CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
To the Research Officer In-Charge,
Ayurveda Regional Research Institute (ARRI),
Rajindra Memorial Res,
- CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016 notification releasing date: 21/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Within 21 days after releasing the notification.
How to apply for CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the CCRAS www.ccras.nic.in.
- Click on the link of CCRAS RA DEO Pharmacist Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the address.
- Take printout of it for further reference.