CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017 – 1035 Surveyor Vacancies
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has released the latest job notification CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Deputy Surveyor, Mining Sirdar and Technician etc positions. As per this notification, Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is going to fill up 1035 vacancies. CCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online applications form and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL).
Number of Posts: 1035 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number Vacancies|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||14|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants should possess Diploma in Engineering or Matriculation or having Mining Sirdar Certificates from any recognized board or university.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of CCL www.ccl.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of CCL Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details thoroughly.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At last, submit the filled application form.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ccl.gov.in