CBSE UGC NET Notification 2015-2016 Apply Online
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the recruitment notification CBSE UGC NET Notification is going to conduct the UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) 2015. National Eligibility Test (NET) is the well known education test for all the applicants who want to apply for the lecturer posts in various colleges. CBSE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification to recruit the junior research fellow and lectureship and professor posts in Indian universities and colleges and etc. CBSE UGC NET online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill the application with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more details about CBSE UGC NET Notification 2015-2016 are as follows.
Candidates age should be minimum of 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per CSIR rules.
Applicants must possess their Graduate or Post Graduation or any equivalent examination with minimum of 55% from any recognized university or institutions.
|Name of the paper||Marks||Total number of questions||Time duration of the examination|
|Paper I||100||50||1 ¼ hour|
|Paper II||100||50||1 ¼ hour|
|Paper III||150||75||2 ½ hour|
- For General candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For OBC candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.150/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/05/2015.
- Last date to pay the application fee: 16/04/2015.
- Date of the examination: 28/06/2015.
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET Notification 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Click on the link of CBSE UGC NET Notification 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form.