CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2017 Scheme for Single Girl Child
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited applications from single girl child who have passed X class for scholarship scheme. CBSE also invites applications for Online Renewal from eligible candidates who have been granted scholarship in the year 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Applicants who fulfil all the eligibility criteria given for consideration and award of scholarship can apply against CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2017 by submitting CBSE Renewal form through online mode till the time limit that is 15th December, 2016. Applicants can obtain applications by visiting the website of the organization that is www.cbse.nic.in. Candidates are also required to send the hard copy of online application form on or before the last date that is 31st December, 2016. Applicants who want to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017; those may apply for this scholarship as early as possible.
CBSE Merit scholarship scheme helps the parents having one girl child to afford their study expenses and in identifying the hard work of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Details about CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2017:
Candidates must be a student of X class that should be studied through affiliated school having 6.2 or more CGPA in Class X Examinations 2016 conducted by the board and pursuing XI & XII classes from CBSE affiliated schools whose tuition fee is not more than Rs.1500/- per month during the academic year.
- Students who are applying for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 should be the only girl child of their parents.
- Candidates should have qualified X class examination from the CBSE affiliated school and must have obtain 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Applicants must have pursuing class XI and Class XII from CBSE affiliated schools are also eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Renewal Process:
- Renewal of CBSE Merit Scholarship will be done for a period of one year that is after successful completion of class XI.
- Renewal of scheme will also base on the marks obtained in the next class.
- Candidates who have good conduct and regularity in attendance are also taken into consideration while granting scholarship.
Students who are applying for the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 have to submit an amount of Rs.500/- per month as rate of scholarship. Candidates can get the amount of scholarship using demand draft (DD) or ECS.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship) CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Center,
- Last date for receipt of Online Renewal Application: 15/12/2016.
- Ending date for submission of hard copy of online application: 31/12/2016.
Steps to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) www.cbsenic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Click on CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2017.
- Candidates who are already register, those can click on Renewal button otherwise click on new register.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Attach X class marks memo, Aadhar Number and Photostat copy of Bank Pass Book along with hard copy.
- Finally send all documents, certificates and hard copy at the address stated above.