CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016-2017 Online Application Download
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016-2017 for all the candidates who have completed their intermediate or 12th class. CBSE invites the online applications form interested and talented candidates to fill the CBSE Scholarship Online Application Form 2016 through its official website cbse.nic.in. Candidates can get the scholarship after 12th class by getting into merit list with high scoring marks, performing well in competitive entrance test like AIPMT or AIEEE of various courses or having performed well in sports or cultural and other activities.
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016 List:
- CBSE Scholarship Single Girl Child 2016.
- Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS).
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY).
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE).
- West Bengal Government Merit cum Means Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016-2017:
- All the candidates who have secured high scores and getting into merit list.
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- Applicants must keep on their educational studies in class 10th and class 12th from CBSE.
Here we are providing the CBSE office address, candidates want to get more information about this scholarship notification, those can contact the below address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship),
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra II,
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon release.
- Hard copy can be started on: Very soon.
Steps to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Click on the link of CBSE Scholarship Notification.
- Then, click on the link of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
- Send the hard copy to above address.