CBSE CTET 2016 candidate registration Application Online
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is going to conduct central Eligibility (CTET) Test of 9th edition on 21ST February 2016 and notification is released for CBSE CTET 2016 candidate registration, interested candidates can apply for these posts from 4th December 2015 application process starts and the last date for online application is 28th December 2015, Central Board of Secondary Education is Board of Education for Public and Private Schools, under the union of Government of India, TET is an Indian entrance test for teachers is also known as Teacher Eligibility Test for getting job in government schools from class 1 to class 8, the paper 1 is for the teachers from 1 to 5 and the paper 2 is for the teachers from class 6 to 8, the (NCTE) National Council for Teacher Education had given the notification date 23 August 2010 and 29 July 2011.
CBSE CTET 2016 candidate registration February Notification :
CBSE had given online application for CTET 2016 the exam is on 21st February 2016 all he eligible candidates can apply online from 4th December 2015 the article gives you the full information about CTET February 2016.
|Name of the Organization||Name of the Exam|
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)||Central Eligibility Test(CTET)|
CBSE CTET 2016 candidate registration Important dates:
- Online application starts from 4th December 2015
- Registration last date 28th December 2015
- Exam date 21st February 2016
CBSE CTET 2016 candidate registration Eligibility :
A candidate who qualified CTET can appear for the exam the period of validity for the qualifying CTET certificate will be for seven years for all categories.
Class 1 to 5 : primary stage
- Senior secondary with at least 50% (or) 45% marks and passed or ongoing
Candidates in final year of 2-year diploma in Elementary Education with the NCTE Regulations 2002
- Senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or ongoing candidates in final year 4- year bachelor of Elementary Education
- Graduation passed or ongoing in final year of two- year diploma in Elementary Education
Class 6 to 8: Elementary stage
- Graduation passed and ongoing candidates in final year f 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% – 45% marks and passed or ongoing 1-year and 4-year bachelor in Elementary Education with the NCTE regulations
- Graduation with 50% and passed or ongoing 1-year B.Ed
- Senior secondary with 50% and passed or ongoing 4- year B.A/B.Sc or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
CBSE CTET 2016candidate registration application fee:
- Paper 1 or paper 2: candidates of General category/OBC shall pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST/PHD shall pay 300/-
- Paper 1 and paper 2: candidates of General category/OBC shall pay Rs. 1000 and SC/ST/PHD shall pay 500/-
Steps to apply for CBSE STET 2016 candidate registration:
Step 1: log on to official website of CTET www/ctet.nic.in or direct link provided below
Step 2: go to the link “Apply online” and open the same
Step 3: fill the online application form
Step 4: upload scanned latest photographs and signature.