CBI Recruitment 2017 Inspector Vacancies www.cbi.nic.in
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has recently published the latest job notification CBI Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant inspector of police jobs. Job seekers who are looking for the police jobs, those can apply for this CBI Notification 2017. CBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 13th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about CBI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Large number of vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Inspector of Police (Group B).
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and applicants maximum age should not be more than 56 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
Deputy Director (Personnel),
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI),
Plot Number: 5-13,
CGO Complex Lodhi Road,
- Starting date for online application form: Now available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 13/11/2016.
Steps to apply for CBI Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CBI www.cbi.nic.in.
- Click on the link of CBI Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application form with accurate details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application form.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.