CBI Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Vacancies – Apply Her
Central Bank of India (CBI) was recently issued the latest job bulletin CBI Bank Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of office assistant posts. Andhra bank is going to fill up various members of unreserved positions and inviting the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 10th June, 2017. Job hunters who are looking for the Andhra Bank latest jobs, those may apply for this recent Central Bank Notification 2017 through online mode. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 30th June, 2017.
Details about CBI Bank Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Central Bank of India.
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Bank Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should not exceed more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their BA or BSW or B.Com degree or its equivalent examination with computer knowledge from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in tests conducted by the CBI bank selection committee members,
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2017.
How to apply for CBI Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of CBI Bank www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of Central Bank of India Assistant Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in