CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Date
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has discharged the CAT (Common Aptitude Test) syllabus, exam pattern and selection process and exam dates are now available at its official website iimcat.ac.in. Every year IIM has conducted the CAT entrance examinations. This year also IIM is going to conduct the CAT 2015 entrance examination will be held on 29 November, 2015 at various examination centers. Selection process will be varying from one IIM to another IIM. After completion of the online registration process, those aspirants may download the new CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Process and Exam Dates through its official website.
Details about CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Date:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has revealed the latest notification for getting admission into the various management courses in top IIMs in India through this entrance examination. Here we will provide the CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam pattern, Selection Process, Exam date at our official website. Based on the syllabus, exam pattern and selection process and exam dates candidates can schedule the syllabus for easy preparation and getting good marks in the examination.
CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Date:
CAT 2015 Syllabus:
Quantitative Ability (QA) Syllabus:
- Number System.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Quadratic and Linear Equations.
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) Syllabus:
- Interpretation and analysis of data based on test.
- Test Graphs of Line & Area Topics.
- Charts of Column.
- Pie and Venn diagram topics.
- Binary Logic.
- Seating Arrangement questions.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Sequence.
- Assumption Problems.
- Linear and Matrix Arrangement.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC) Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Correction and etc.
CAT 2015 Exam Pattern:
- CAT exam will be conducted in the form of objective type.
- Exam paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Time duration for this examination is 3 hours.
- Exam will be in online that is computer based test.
- Exam paper will be having three sections like Quantitative Ability (QA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC).
- Negative marking is there.
CAT 2015 Selection Process:
- Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Group Discussion (GD).
- Personal Interview (PI).
CAT 2015 Exam Date:
Date of the written examination: 29/11/2015.
Click here to download CAT 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Date