CAT 2015 Online Application Form Download
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has discharged the notification is going to organize the examination like CAT(Common Aptitude Test) 2015 -2016 for getting admission into the various professional management courses like MBA and other management courses in top IIMs in India wise. Every year IIMs conducts the CAT written examination. This year also IIM Conducts the CAT 2015 examination. Large numbers of applicants are appeared for this entrance test. Now a day CAT entrance exam is very famous entrance exam in engineering and getting seat in the top IIM in India. IIM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this online application form. Applicants those who are passionate about this CAT entrance test; those can check the notification for online application process and can apply through online. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. IIM is planning to organize the CAT entrance test at 136 cities and in 650 examination centers in India. For more information about CAT 2015-2016 Online Application Form eligibility criteria are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2015-2016 Online Application Form:
Candidates must pass their graduation with minimum of 50% marks in their academic records from any recognized university.
- For General Candidates Rs.1600/-.
- For Reserved Candidates Rs.800/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/09/2015.
- Admit cards issuing date: 15/10/2015.
- Date of the entrance examination: 29/11/2015.
How to apply for CAT 2015 Online Application Form:
- Log on to the official website of the CAT www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the link of CAT 2015 Online Application Form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with accurate info of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.