CAG Recruitment 2017 – 171 Clerk Accountant Vacancies
Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) has recently announced an employment notification CAG Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017. As per this notification, CAG is going to fill up 171 vacancies of Clerk and Auditor vacancies. CAG invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government jobs can apply for this CAG Clerk Accountant Notification 2017 through as soon as possible. Online applications will soon available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about CAG Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 171 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Fitness Test.
- Field Trail.
- Skill Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
Required Documents to be send:
- Educational Qualifications Certificates and Marks Memo.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Related Sports certificate.
- Two self addressed envelope size duly stamped.
CAG will soon update the notification dates very soon at its main portal.
How to apply for CAG Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CAG www.cag.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of CAG Auditor Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.cag.gov.in