BSTC Online Application Form 2016 bstcmdsu2016.com
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has announced the official notification bout BSTC Online Application Form 2016 for getting admission into Teacher Training Program of D.El.Ed. Candidates who want to do teacher training course, those can apply for this BSTC (Basic School Teacher Course Exam). BSTC is the state level entrance examination. University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 02nd April, 2016.
Details about BSTC Entrance Exam:
Basic School Teacher Course Exam is an entrance examination in Rajasthan, conducted by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU). On the basis of merit list applicants are selected in various BSTC colleges for the Teachers Training Programme of (D.El.Ed.). BSTC Colleges offer two courses they are BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit). This University has released the Rajasthan BSTC Notification 2016 for the entrance test. It is inviting the BSTC Online Application 2016 for admission in the academic year 2016. The BSTC Apply Online process starts from 12th March 2016 & ends on 2nd April 2016. Candidates must fill the application form without any mistakes. MDSU will not be responsible for any mistake was done by the applicant during filling their application. All the students who want to take admission in different teacher training institutes, they have to appear in this entrance exam of BSTC (General), BSTC (Sanskrit).
Eligibility Criteria for BSTC Online Application Form 2016:
Candidates must possess their 12th class or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Contenders maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination.
- For BSTC General candidates, Rs.450/-.
- For BSTC (Sanskrit) courses, Rs.350/-.
- Starting date for online registration process: 12/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/04/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 31/03/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 05/05/2016.
How to apply for BSTC Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of BSTC www.bstcmdsu2016.com.
- Click on the link of BSTC Online Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.