BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 276 Posts
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has decided to conduct the recruitment for appointing the applicants as various vacant sanitary inspector posts. As per this BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2016 notification, BSSC is going to full fill 276 members of unreserved positions. BSSC invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 276 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Sanitary Inspector.
Job Location: Bihar State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or diploma in physics, chemistry and biology course from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants merit list and in the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary ad Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
- For General category candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For Reserved category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.200/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/06/2016.
Steps to apply for BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the BSSC www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Read the official notification carefully before going to apply.
- After that, click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.