bssc.bih.nic.in BSSC 2016 Anudeshak Application-Instructor Jobs
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the latest job notification BSSC 2016 Anudeshak Application for appointing the applicants as various vacant instructor posts. As per this notification, BSSC is going to full fill 1280 members of unreserved positions. BSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Bihar State Government Jobs, those must read this official notification before going to apply online. Candidates must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th July, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 1280 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Anudeshak (Instructor).
- Instructor for Diploma candidates: 698 vacancies.
- Instructor for ITI candidates: 582 Vacancies.
Job Location: Bihar.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their ITI or Diploma or equivalent examination in relevant fields from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 19/07/2016.
How to apply for BSSC 2016 Anudeshak Application:
- Log on to the official website of BSSC www.bbsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSSC 2016 latest job notification.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.