BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 – BSPHCL Online Application 2016
Bihar State Power Holding Company (BSPHCL) was released the latest job notification BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as engineer posts. BSPHCL has conducted the recruitment for filling up 417 members of unreserved positions. BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. BSPHCL deals in distribution, supply and generation of power in the state of Bihar with proper management. The company has more than 14800 staff in all over state branches. BSPHCL has various projects in hand for which they require more technical and non – technical staff. Job seekers may apply for this BSPHCL Notification 2016 through online on or before last date 21st May, 2016.
Vacancy Details about BSPHCL Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 417 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- IT Manager or Engineer.
- Assistant Electrical Engineer.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical).
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- Accounts Officer.
Job Location: Bihar State Wise.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Computers) or MCA or equivalent examination in computer science or IT from any recognized university.
Election process will be based on the applicants performance in GATE exam.
Pay Scale details will be completely depends upon the Bihar State Power Holding Company (BSPHCL) rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/05/2016.
- Final date to pay the fee through online: 18/05/2016.
- Closing date to pay the payment through challan: 16/05/2016.
How to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BSPHCL www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSPHCL Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.