BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015-2016
Bihar State Power Holding Transmission Company Limited has announced the recruitment notification BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015 to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant administrator and manager posts through this notification. BSPHCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are looking up for the administrator jobs, those applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy Details about BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 114 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Chief Data Base Administrator: 05 posts.
- Data Base Administrator: 08 posts.
- IT Manager: 101 posts.
Job Location: Bihar.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their B.Tech or MCA or IT department from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.67000/- per month.
For IT Manager Posts:
- For General candidates Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-.
For Data Base Administrator Posts:
- For General candidates Rs.1500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.350/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/06/2015.
How to apply for BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of BSPHCL www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSPHCL Manager Administrator Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.