BSP Recruitment 2017 – ACT OCT Vacancies – BSP Jobs
Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) had announced an employment notification BSP Recruitment 2017 recently in the month of February, 2017. Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bhilai has released the BSP Jobs 2017 notification to fill up 97 vacancies of Operator Cum Technician (OCT), Attendant Cum Technician (ACT), Attendant Cum Fire Engine Driver and Mining Mate positions. Applicants who are interested in Latest Steel Plant Jobs in Chhattisgarh can apply for the BSP ACT OCT Recruitment 2017. Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) is inviting online applications from the young candidates for SAIL Bhilai Notification 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates can register online for this recruitment from 17th February, 2017 to 16th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BSP Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 97 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Attendant Cum Technician (Heavy Driver): 10 Posts.
- ACT (Boiler Operation): 23 Posts.
- Operator Cum Technician (Metallurgy): 20 Posts.
- OCT (Mechanical): 30 Posts.
- Fire Engine Attendant Low: 08 Posts.
- Mining Mate: 05 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Candidates must have valid license to drive heavy vehicles.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale of Rs.15830/- to Rs.22150/- with grade pay.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/03/2017.
How to apply for BSP Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Bhilai Steel Plant www.sail.co.in
- After that, click on the link of BSP OCT ACT Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.sail.co.in