BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 JTO Jobs Through GATE 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published an employment notification BSNL Recruitment 2017 to fill 2510 vacant posts of Junior Telecom Officer in different streams of BSNL Department. The vacancies of BSNL has released in the regions in all over India. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in India can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2017 online applications will be available from 06th March, 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this BSNL JTO Notification 2017 on or before last date 07th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BSNL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2510 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO).
Region wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Region||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Jammu & Kashmir||84|
|Northern Telecom Region||28|
|North East I||91|
|North East II||17|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||117|
|Chennai Telecom District||37|
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/MSC are required to appear GATE 2017 exam.
Candidates are shortlisted by BSNL Department. BSNL will select applicants basis on GATE 2017 Score.
Selected applicants will receive the monthly salary as Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- with grade pay.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/- and the reserved category applicants will pay the registration amount Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/04/2017.
How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of BSNL www.externalbsnlexam.com
- After that, click on the link of BSNL JTO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bsnlexternalexam.com