BSNL Junior Officer Notification 2017 Apply Online for 2510 Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). As per this notification, BSNL is going to fill up 2510 vacancies of junior telecom officer positions. BSNL proposes to receive the BSNL Junior Officer Notification 2017 from applicants in online mode. Online applications are now available to apply for this JTO posts at its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Suitable job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 31st January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BSNL Junior Officer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2510 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Junior Telecom Officer.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
The applicants having qualification BE/B.Tech or equivalent in telecom or electronics or Radio or Computer Science or Electrical or Information technology or Instrumentation engineering or M.Sc electronics or Computer Science are required to appear GATE Exam 2017.
Selection will be based on either written test or personal interview which is conducted by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Applicants who are selected for the Junior Telecom Officer Posts, those will get attractive pay scale as Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- per month.
Candidates should pay the registration fee as mentioned in official notification.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/12/2016.
- Ending date to submit the filled application form: 31/01/2017.
Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Officer Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of BSNL www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Before going to apply, candidates must refer GATE official website www.gate.ernet.in also.
- After that, click on the link of BSNL Latest Job Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature within the give dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Now submit the filled application form and keep it safe for further use.