BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 – 996 Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) was recently declared the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 to recruit the candidates on the posts of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) posts. As per the official notification, Organization is going to fill 996 junior accounts officer vacancies. All the eligible and wiling candidates must download the BSNL JAO notification 2017 advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly. BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017 online application forms are now available to apply for this recruitment through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this notification from 11th September, 2017 to 15th October, 2017.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 996 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their M.Com/CA/ICWA/CS or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-.
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/09/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/10/2017.
How to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of BSNL www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- After that, search for the link of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2017.
- Then, download the official advertisement and read carefully all the application details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill up online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in