BSF Head Constable Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016
Border Security Force (BSF) has released the authoritative notification to fill up the empty positions in assistant sub inspector, head constable and stenographer post in vacant places in all over India through this recruitment. Border Security Force (BSF) has published this recruitment notification in employment news from 04 July, 2015 to 10 July, 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may download the BSF Recruitment 2015 application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before the last date. Job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment, those candidates must know the following eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about BSF Head Constable Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 136 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||25|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||111|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Aspirants must possess their matriculation or intermediate from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
- BSF Head Constable Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification releasing date: 04/07/2015 to 10/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/08/2015.
How to apply for BSF Head Constable Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the BSF www.bsf.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of BSF Head Constable Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up with accurate details of the candidate.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the BSF office address and take printout of it.