BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 for 622 Vacancies
Boarder Security Force (BSF) has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant head constable and assistant sub inspector posts. BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 online applications are invited from male and female Indian citizens who belonging to general schedule casts, scheduled tribes and other backward classes for the posts of ASI and HC in Boarder Security Force (BSF). Online applications are now available on its official website. Eligible candidates may download the official notification, read carefully before going to apply through online on or before last date 15th July, 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 622 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic): 152 Posts.
- Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years for General category.
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years for OBC category applicants.
- Applicants lower age should be 18 years and upper age limit should be 30 years for SC and ST cast candidates.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Election process will be based on the Border Security Force (BSF) rules and regulations.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
- For Head Constable Posts, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
General category applicants need to pay the examination fee as Rs.50/-. Reserved category candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2016.
How to apply for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BSF www.bsf.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.