BSF Constable Recruitment 2018 – constable vacancies
Boarder Security Force (BSF) has decided to release the latest job notification BSF Constable Recruitment 2018 for General Duty (GD) Constable posts for both male and female in different department of CAPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP, SSB and etc. As per this notification, BSF is going to fill up nearly 24000 vacant constable positions. BSF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Boarder Security Force (BSF) Latest Govt Jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity. Before going to apply, applicants must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about BSF Constable Recruitment 2018:
Total Number of Posts: 24000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: General Duty Constable (GD Constable).
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 23 years.
Applicants must possess 10th class or 12th class or graduation or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written test.
- Medical Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms every month.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Released.
Steps to apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website of BSF www.bsf.nic.in.
- Now find the link of BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Enter the details in given format without any mistakes in the form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Press on generate e-challan link and make payment of application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future usage.