BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016
Boarder Roads Organization (BRO) has now released the latest job notification for filling up various vacant multi skilled worker positions. As per this notification, BRO needs to full fill 2176 members of unreserved positions. BRO invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may apply for this BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016 on or before closing date 25th November, 2016.
Vacancy details about BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 2176 Vacancies.
Name f the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Pioneer)||203|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter)||16|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||65|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala)||119|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||384|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||154|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||330|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)||475|
|Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade)||73|
|Operator Excavation Machinery (Ordinary Grade)||139|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Selection process will be based on applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-.
- For General and OBC candidates needs to pay the fee as Rs.50/- only.
- For SC, ST and Physically handicapped applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25th November, 2016.
Commandant GREF Centre,
Procedure to apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of BRO www.bro.gov.in.
- Click on the link of BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- After that, enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.