BPSC Recruitment 2015 Online Application
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification about the BPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 421 Assistant Professor or directors and various posts in the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates who are interested to apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2015 they must check requirement details like age limit, educational qualification, salary details, selection procedure, application fee etc. Eligible candidates may apply online; online applications will be available from 22nd December, 2015 to 15th January, 2015 through its official website.
BPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service commission.
Name of the Posts: Various.
Number of Vacancies: 421.
Name of the Post Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Total vacancies|
|1.||Circle Agriculture Officer / Deputy Project Director / Assistant Director:||235|
|2.||Assistant Director (Agricultural Engineering):||66|
|3.||Assistant Director (Chemistry):||40|
|4.||Assistant Director (Plant Protection):||34|
|5.||Assistant Director (Udhyaan):||36|
|6.||Assistant Conservator of Forest:||10|
- For the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest: Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 42 years.
- For the remaining posts candidate’s age should in between 21 years to 37 years.
- Age Relaxation is also available as per Government norms.
Candidates must have Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
Selection Process will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview.
Pay Scale will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-.
- Bihar candidates need to pay Rs.150/- only.
- Other candidates need to pay Rs.450/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through challan form in the SBI account.
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2015 Online Application:
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link of BPSC Recruitment 2015 online application.
- Click on that link.
- BPSC recruitment 2015 online application will be generated on the screen.
- Download the application form and fill the application form with required details.
- Save it and take printout it for future reference.