BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant civil judge posts. As per this notification, BPSC needs to full fill total of 206 members of unreserved positions. BPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 206 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge Posts.
Job Location: Bihar.
Candidates minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their law graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
- For unreserved applicants Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/01/2016.
- Last date for online registration: 05/02/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 12/02/2016.
- Last date for online submission is: 22/02/2016.
How to apply for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website of BPSC www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.
- Click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.