BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016
Bhagat Pool Singh (BPS) Medical College has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant staff nurse posts and etc posts through this notification. BPS Medical College invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Jobseekers who are searching for the staff nurse jobs, those candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 311 posts.
Name of the posts: Various posts.
Job Location: Haryana.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must pass their masters degree in any discipline like M.Sc, Forensic Sciences, Biochemistry, and Chemistry for Scientific Officer posts and BE, B.Tech and MCA for Senior Programmer posts from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the interview.
Candidates must refer the official notification for pay scale details.
- For General candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-.
For more information about BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
BPS Government Medical College for Woman,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/07/2015.
How to apply for BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the BPS Medical College www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in.
- Click on the link of BPS Medical College Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the college address and take hard copy of it for future usage.