BPNL Recruitment 2017 – 1710 Animal Servant Vacancies
Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has recently announced an employment notification BPNL Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, BPNL is going to fill up 1710 vacancies Animal Servant Posts. BPNL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest BPNL Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BPNL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1710 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Animal Servant Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 55 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official advertisement for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15000/- along with grade pay monthly.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/08/2017.
Steps to apply for BPNL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of BPNL www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
- After that, search for the link of BPNL Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bharatiyapashupalan.com