BPNL Notification 2017 – 3451 Authorized Dealer Vacancies
Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released the latest employment news regarding BPNL Notification 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this BPNL Sales Representative Recruitment 2017, BPNL is going to fill up 3451 vacancies of sales representative and authorized dealer posts. BPNL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest BPNL Latest Jobs 2017 can apply for this BPNL Sales Representative Recruitment 2017 through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about BPNL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 3451 Vacancies.
Name of the Post:
- Authorized Dealer: 314 Posts.
- Sales Representative: 3140 Posts.
- For Authorized Dealer, age should be in between 25 years to 50 years.
- For Sales Representative, minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
Candidates must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must have relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.48000/- for Authorized Dealer and Rs.10000/- for Sales representative posts.
Candidates no need to pay any registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/05/2017.
How to apply for BPNL Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of BPNL www.pashudhanuttarpradesh.com
- After that, click on the link of BPNL Sales Representative Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.pashudhanuttarpradesh.com