BPCL Field Officer Recruitment 2016 Application
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) was published the latest job bulletin BPCL Field Officer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the job hunters as the posts of operator or field officer posts. As per this notification, BPCL needs to full fill 196 members of unreserved positions. BPCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 196 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Operator or Field Officer.
Region wise vacancy list:
- South (Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka): 121 Posts.
- North (Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan): 45 Posts.
- West (Maharashtra): 23 Posts.
- East (West Bengal): 07 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 23 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their SSLC or HSC with ITI or NTC from NVCT in relevant trade with 70% marks.
- Written Test.
- Fitness Test or Trade Test.
Candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.9250/- to Rs.20000/- with grade pay.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2016.
How to apply for BPCL Field Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of BPCL www.bpclcareers.in.
- Click on the notification as BPCL Field Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Read the official notification, before going to apply in online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.