Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 -108 Personal Assistant Jobs
Bombay High Court (BHC) has recently announced an employment notification regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Personal Assistant positions. As per this notification, Bombay High Court is going to fulfil 108 vacancies of Personal Assistant posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 20th June, 2017 on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 04th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 108 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant.
Job Location: Bombay.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or Post graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/07/2017.
- Date of viva voice test: Shortly Available.
Steps to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Bombay High Court www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Bombay High Court Jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in